ConversionX is a leading digital performance marketing agency based out of Gurgaon – looking for Business Development Manager
- Research the market to identify buying/selling trends, new markets
- Build a pool of direct clients list who are active in the performance advertising space.
- Build, manage and scale the revenue pipeline
- Negotiating with clients/agencies about the commercials
- Ensuring that every client brief is understood clearly and each proposal presented is perfect in every aspect so that closure is achieved.
- Experience of pitching campaigns on various models: CPC/CPV/CPL/CPA/CPI/CPR
- Strong relationships with direct clients and agencies.
- High level of empowerment and decision-making ability.
- Ensure that all regional revenue targets which have been agreed with management are achieved
- Negotiate with clients to solidify the terms of each contract. Ensure each contract adhere to regulations and guidelines.
- Develop relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors and other personnel.
- Develop and expand client partnerships with rigorous and detailed attention to client needs, development of case studies for purposes of heralding client wins and for up-sell
- Other responsibilities, as may be required, such as – conference attendance, industry event attendance, and other substantive activities as we may decide
- Assist the collection team in any outstanding issues with clients.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in an affiliate/performance marketing is mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand data and have analytical discussions with clients on their marketing spends and outputs.
|Job Category||Business Development|